1. Try to stay on topic. If you want to discuss a subject that is not currently addressed, create a new thread. Always be specific with your post’s title, the subject line should indicate what’s inside the thread. (“Look here!” or “Read!! This is important!” do not constitute acceptable thread titles).
2. In order to maintain an environment that promotes ease in the exchange of information, spamming is prohibited. Spamming includes posting the same message repeatedly, making pointless threads or replies, as well as advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, click-wars (referrals), or solicitations including ebay-type spam. Please avoid pointless bumping of old (dead) threads.
3. Members may not attempt to misguide other members. This includes creating user names that impersonate Developers, Staff, or other users.
4. Posts that are disparaging toward any religion, race, nation, social status, gender, or sexual orientation are strictly forbidden. Any post using excessive vulgarity, threatening or harassing, obscene or hateful, deliberately inaccurate or misleading, explicitly sexual in nature, an invasion of a person’s privacy, abusing our censor, or in any other way violates the law may be edited or removed and the user may be banned (at the discretion of the Administrators).
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, but if your opinion involves the disrespect of others then it shall be deleted. Usernames may not be offensive, vulgar, profane, or abusive.
5. Mild, intelligent flaming is allowable. However, pointless harassment aimed at a specific individual or group of people is not acceptable. It is not our intention to limit the poster’s option to use occasional cuss words to demonstrate a point. However pointless, excessive, or obscene cursing will be edited or deleted. There is a chat filter in operation.
6. Do not post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner.
7. Moderators and staff members will use their discretion in taking any actions. They are here to ensure the rules are applied, to keep order, and to help members. Posting personal attacks against moderators or staff members for taking these actions will not be tolerated. If you disagree with an action taken by a moderator, DO NOT confront a moderator anywhere on the forums, NOR anywhere else (3rd party messenger programs, chats, etc). Please attempt to resolve the issue through private messages in a professional matter. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, please send your complaint to the board administrator. Moderators will give everyone the respect they deserve, its only fair they get the same in return. NOTE: Moderators do not have the ability to ban people. Only Administrators have the power to do this. There is almost always at least 2 people involved in putting a ban in place – the Mod that finds a breaking of the rules, and the Admin who takes the action they feel is appropriate.
8. If you are breaking one of their rules on this forum, you will be banned. Posters who break these rules may have their posts moved, edited, or deleted. Moderators are not required to note the reason for edit or removal of a post. Please direct your questions regarding the reason behind removal or edit to the board moderator through a private message. Habitual or severe violators may have their posting privileges removed, and their accounts and/or IPs suspended or may be permanently banned. Moderators/Administrators will use their best judgement in deciding the most appropriate course of action. If you feel that any Moderator has made an inappropriate decision, please contact an Administrator.
NOTE: We are unable to distinguish the difference between users who use the same PC/IP address via router or other means to use the forums, aside from their username. This means that if you are banned, then any other names “you” have will also be banned. If you misbehave on the forums and get banned, your whole family will potentially also lose their posting rights. It is up to YOU to follow the forum rules so this does not become an issue. Ban Appeals with a reason of “It wasn’t me, it was my brother” will unfortunately need to be declined as there is no way for us to prove or disprove your claim.
Monitoring: Although the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to keep posts that are objectionable or in violation of the stated rules of this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. Any user who feels that a posted message is in violation of the forum rules is encouraged to contact a moderator or administrator. We have the ability and right to edit or remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time if it is determined that the action is appropriate.
Terms of service: The Code of Conduct applies to both public and private messages. Users authorize the administrator to make use of any concepts, opinions, or other creative materials posted on the forum boards without compensation or other recourse. The administrators are not responsible for the messages or the content therein. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy of any message. Each message expresses the sole views of the poster. The act of posting on these forums constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by this Forum Code of Conduct. Anyone who does not agree with the rules may leave the forums. We provide this service for you, the least you can do is cooperate with us.